Monday, November 16, 2009

Rolo Cake Cookies

Got this recipe from my friend Shalyce. Made them last night. Easiest cookies ever & so good!
1 Chocolate Cake Mix (we used Betty Crocker Tripple Chocolate Fudge)
2 Eggs
1/3 Cup Oil
1 bag of Rolos
DON'T follow the recipe on the box of the cake mix! Just put in these ingredients.
Take the dough, wrap it around a rolo & shape it into a ball.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
And that's it!

6 comments:

Aimee said...

those sound and look so good. i'll definitely have to try it soon!

Mom said...

Way Impressive!!! Yumm...come and make them in Tenn. Please!!!!

giulia said...

mmmmm! i love Rolo's.

Nancy said...

That sounds so good! I never would have thought to use those candies in a cookie. People can be so smart coming up with yummy things to eat. Thanks for sharing, Danielle!

Nielsens said...

my sis in law jenny makes these! yummmmmmm

Dylana Suarez said...

This looks so delicious! I rarely bake, but I wish I did it more often! So I could eat all these yummy things!


Lovely blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com