mmm yum! i dont think they let you bring homemade treats anymore because of food allergies & sugar issues... and there's no such thing as "halloween", just harvest. isnt that crazy!!!??? at least in california. what happened to childhood?
I have a cookbook that has so many cute Halloween treats in it. I told Kari we need to have a party. Just got myself a brand new super duper mixer. Hope I can make good use of it over the Holidays!
3 comments:
mmm yum!
i dont think they let you bring homemade treats anymore because of food allergies & sugar issues...
and there's no such thing as "halloween", just harvest.
isnt that crazy!!!???
at least in california.
what happened to childhood?
that sucks. tennessee still lets you go all out, so i'm hoping that's still the case when i teach there!
I have a cookbook that has so many cute Halloween treats in it. I told Kari we need to have a party. Just got myself a brand new super duper mixer. Hope I can make good use of it over the Holidays!
Post a Comment