Made this after church today. Grand. Plus, this week in my health class I discovered sweet potatoes were the best veggies! Who woulda thunk?
P.S. I'm a "little bit of this & little bit of that" cooker. I don't measure & I eye ball my stuff in the oven. So this is going off of what I think I put together. Hopefully you can trust me on this one...
Directions for fries:
Cut up sweet potatoes into fries.
I put them into a pot of boiling water to soften them up for a little over 10 minutes.
Lay them out on a cookie sheet.
Put a little olive oil, salt & pepper on top.
Set the oven to 375 & stick them in for about 15 minutes. Once again, I would keep checking to make sure they don't burn!
Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
3/4 Cup Sour Cream
1/4 teaspoon lime zest
1/4 teaspoon lime juice
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
cilantro
Mix all together.
Chomp down.
This was good guys.
2 comments:
i am obsessed with sweet potato fries!!!!
that sauce sounds good... I'll have to give it a go sometime
yum, sounds delish
Post a Comment