skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
dj's kitchen
Friday, September 4, 2009
How to Read Nutrition Facts Labels
I think a lot of us have no clue what half the things on the Nutrition Labels mean.
Here's
an article by Real Simple that gives us the run down.
1 comment:
Nancy
said...
Where is the article link, Danielle? Am I missing something? I love this blog!
September 6, 2009 at 8:03 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm no chef. I just always have people asking me to email them recipes & simply, a blog is just easier. Bon appétit!
your cooky.
categories
5 ingredients or less
(10)
comfort food
(3)
desserts
(7)
dinners
(22)
easy
(3)
fast
(10)
fyi
(2)
health
(3)
healthy choice
(17)
holiday foods
(4)
lunch
(4)
mason jar give away
(3)
new uses for old things
(1)
party foods
(3)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(39)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(33)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
▼
September
(14)
mason jar love
Hamburger Cupcakes
Cumin-Spiced Chicken with Chunky Tomato Sauce
Grilled Chicken and Pineapple Sandwiches
Grilled Chicken with Rustic Mustard Cream
Pear-Walnut Sandwiches
Chicken-Tortilla Pie
10 Foods That Sound Healthy (but Aren't)
Berry Crumble
Chicken Kebabs With Grilled Corn and Tomato Salad
Grilled Bread With Zucchini, Ricotta, and Basil
How to Read Nutrition Facts Labels
I'll help you
Grilled Chicken With Green Beans and Tomatoes
►
August
(5)
1 comment:
Where is the article link, Danielle? Am I missing something? I love this blog!
Post a Comment